Photos from: Philipsburg has more than just a famous candy store

Kaiser House was built as a hotel in 1881. It was restored a few years ago, after several other uses, to serve again as a hotel. Philipsburg's downtown is restored or repurposed to recreate the old mining district. The town is full of interesting shops, eating/drinking establishments, places to stay over and historical information.

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2024