June 3, 2020
The library is now in Phase II under Montana’s reopening guidelines. We are open to the public with certain restrictions:
1. If you are sick please do not enter the library.
2. Practice good hygiene.
3. It is strongly advised to wear a mask.
4. Practice social distancing.
5. Each patron has a limit of 30 minutes in the library.
6. Only 2 patron computers are available to adults for business or educational use.
7. All toys, blocks, puzzles, etc. have been removed from the children’s area.
8. The meeting room is not available for use.
9. When browsing please place any materials you do not...